Seeking Technology Partners for Organizational Enhancements and Efficiencies
Capital Workforce Partners is open to solutions from interested vendors to potentially enhance our current technology needs and equally important, build for the future. Interested vendors should contact Steve Long at 860-899-3464.
Brief overview of our current network infrastructure / topology:
* 6 site MPLS network with QoS for our ShoreTel VOIP system
* 50 meg to 10 meg pipes at five site and a T-1 at the sixth site
* Dell Equallogic PS6000E SAN with PS4000E SAN offsite for disaster Recovery each with 16 (1) terabyte 7.2K SATA drives
* (3) PowerEdge R710 servers with 128 gigs of memory each
* Servers are running vSphere 4 with the latest updates
* Virtual servers are running Microsoft Server 2008 R2 64 Bit
* Poor audio / video running RDP from a HP Thin Client t5565. Looking to enhance the quality and looking for your solution recommendation. We are currently testing an HP EVGA PC over IP zero client desktop portal but do not have the SAN capacity (IOPS) to support our current needs.
* A wireless solution for our Union Place Headquarters location.
What We are Looking for Vendors to Provide:
1. Solution / Pricing to upgrade or complement our current SAN servers with a hardware and/or software solution in order to support 120 virtual desktops at our site.
2. Or quote a hosted solution for 120 virtual desktops at your data center
3. Pricing for a highly secure wireless solution for up to 40 wireless devices at our Union Place location.
Interested vendors should contact Steve Long at 860-899-3464.